Recent Posts | Take Your Blog To The Next Level

SEO Strategy That I Use To Rank A Website Higher

Share & Comment
SEO Strategy are the processes that are used to rank a website higher in search engine, commonly known as SERP (Search Engine Results Page). Most frequently asked question to me is that, How and Which SEO Strategy do I use to rank a website higher.

SEO Strategy, Rank A Website Higher, Rank A Website in Search Engines
SEO Strategy to Rank A Website Higher

The actual meaning of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) meant Discovered, Relevance and Well Setup To Crawl by search engine crawlers. Search engine such as Google use hundreds of frequency and orders to give a desired position in SERP.

Most of the bloggers and webmasters hire the company which charges at least 100$ per hour which is probably a burden in head for paying such a high amount to that of those companies. Most of them thinks SEO a really complicated and hard thing. But rather it's easy, Just few minutes or hours of hard work can give a great results.

Preface Of SEO Strategy


There are probably hundreds of article about SEO Strategy, but a correct mix of the strategies can give a huge benefit.

So What Are They? Okay, Let Me Introduce With You The SEO Strategy that I use.

1. On Page SEO Strategy:


This means that the strategies and efforts we are applying in our website. And below are some strategies that I use to rank a website higher:

i) I mostly use some Tricky Words in the article title.

WHY?

If you use some tricky words in your title then the new readers may get attracted to it such as. If you write, 10001 Strategies To Rank A Website Higher. Then Won't the readers get amused with the numbers that you have mentioned. Yes, It is. Sound's little tricky but yet, it's really great strategy.

ii) I use 2% Keyword density in my articles.

Through I don't give much important to the keywords (Yes, I know that it's really important). But then also, Rather giving much importance to keywords I just write my articles freely. WHY? As I Just Love to Write.
The reason behind blogging is that I love writing new and innovative things. Through you can use keywords as they are really important.

But recently I came to know that, Rather giving much importance in SEO while writing we need to keep in mind about it's quality.

So you can follow this, Means using keywords by 2% to rank a website higher.

iii) I use a Clean, Attractive, Simple Layout.

Here I mean about the design of my website. Say, Blog.

I prefer you to use a clean whereas an attractive website layout/design so that it may look good in the eyes of readers. As using a clean theme, it can help you to rank a website higher in search engines. Why? first off all. Clean layout is loved by all, and if you use that then the loading speed would be rather fast than those of the other websites.

iv) Um! What's more?

The 3 Off Pge SEO Strategy they I mentioned are really important, and to say frankly I follow those 3 rules only. Use Tricky Titles, Maintain Keywords, Use Clean Layout. And I give much importance to these only than others. While for your knowledge, Some other strategies are: Using Meta Tags, Robot.txt, Alt-Tags in Images.

2. Off Page SEO Strategy


It means that the strategy that we are applying outside of our blog, And below are some of the strategies:

i) Social Media Promotion:

Social Media promotion is one of the main reason behind my increase of traffic. Why? Because I target the audience whom I think that my website will be profitable to them. As simply promoting is not enough we need loyal readers. And we can only get audience only when we do promotion.

I mostly use Twitter to promote and get targeted audience and too I use Facebook to promote.

ii) Social Bookmarking:

Social bookmarking sites such as StumbleUpon serves as one of the most important referral traffic to my websites. I usually get high traffic from StumbleUpon as I usually stumble up the new articles which I write with some effective strategies which I would be reveling soon at this blog. You could also use Pinterest, Digg, etc to bookmark your sites and articles.

iii) Building Up Backlinks

Backlinks serves as the backbone behind getting higher Page Rank and higher reputation in Search Engine, especially Google. Not only to rank a website higher in search engines but also to improve your blog traffic effectively.

Here too, you need the correct audience and correct places to build up backlinks. Search for the Higher Authority Sites to create the link backs. Some places such as Forums, Communities, and high pr blogs you should target to create the backlinks.

Last Words


So, here the end arrives of this article in which we have covered the SEO Strategy to rank a website higher in search engines. Hope you enjoy this article.

If you are having any issues or problem regarding this article, then feel free to comment below.

Peace and Happy Blogging :)

3 comments:

  1. The strategies are clean and informative.I also think these are the main strategies to get highrank for any website. Along with these tricks the content must be a piece of cake and thus make ur blog popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, The Perfect Combination Behind a Successful Blog is:

      Informative Contents + Effective Promotion = Success

      Delete

Well, It's really great to see you here. IDEA! Why don't you have a great comment from your side so that our readers may have a look at the Superstar!

Have any feedback or questions? Feel free to comment :)

Let me help you to Buff your blog with AWESOMENESS. But, wanna know what's my speciality? then follow the chart given below:

75%
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
85%
HTML/CSS
65%
WORDPRESS
80%
JAVASCRIPT