Recent Posts | Take Your Blog To The Next Level

Google Algorithm Update Just Blown Away on 31st December, 2013.

Share & Comment
Google Algorithm Update, also termed as Google Penalization or Penalty. A dreadful merchant who deals with the sites that use some illegal techniques to rank higher in the search engines.

google algorithm update, google algorithm, google update, google update december 2013, google penguin update,

Recently when I logged into my Webmaster account then I was just kept socked when I saw that there was a secret and unknown Google update which probably not known to most of the bloggers.



The following things were reported by Google in Webmaster Tools:

Effects of Google Algorithm Update

Through there was no significance updates which I feel. But still there are many bloggers who kept promoting that there was any kind of significance update which occurred. 

Some of my clients mailed me that they were facing some issues in their ranking and too their organic traffic was decreasing. I just looked after my stats but I found that the Organic Traffic was at it's height. 

Well What? 

Yes, it is. From past few days I was receiving good amount of Organic traffic which crossed the limit of 2,000 in a week. 

Reports of January, 2014:

Well, as per as my analysis and researches I haven't seen any major changes but through....! I looked after some sites which predicts the Google Algorithm. Among them I meet MozCast - a useful tool to check the avg. temperature of the Google Algorithms: 

According to MozCast there was high temperature during the 1st week of January, 2014. 1st of January, 4th and 5th of January have the maximum heat. 

Fight Against Google Algorithm Updates


Through I am not 100% sure of this update but through according to me there was any kind of significance update. But in order to stay protected what to do? 

Want to know some great Fighting strategies against those kind of updates? Then you must read the following points: 

1. Write more contents. 
2. Don't copy/re-write the articles.
3. Never use any Article spinner to spin articles.
5. Don't build bulk backlinks using any tool. 
6. Never Buy links nor give sponsored links.
7. Try to get more high authority backlinks.
8. Don't use excessive amount of keywords. 
9. Don't hide texts in your blog (Google will take it as spam).
10. Use a responsive design.
11. Guest posting remains an ideal way to build links.
12. Don't use any kind of tool to increase visitors
13. Try to get more Social Signals for your site (Likes, Shares,Tweets, Pins, +1's, etc)
14. Optimize your blog for mobile devices.
15. Write for readers not for Google. 
16. Provide as much information you can to your readers.
17. Write atleast 300 words article.
18. Make sure that your article has quality so that your readers can enjoy it. 
19. Never use Auto Blog Option to post content automatically. 
20. Remove all the unnecessary pages from your site. 

What's Your View?

So what do you think? 

Was there any Google Algorithm Update in the past few days? Let me know your views about it. And if I missed any thing then feel free to tell me. 

Yet, share the article with your friends so that they too know about it. And Please Leave a Wonderful Comment too :) 

5 comments:

  1. I did not aware from it before but thanks Bishal for such informative post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well many other notifications and updates will be given exclusively on my blog. Keep visiting.

      Delete
  2. wow.useful stuff man..thanks for the share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see your here, I really appreciate your great feedback :)

      Delete
  3. I believe Quality over Quantity Content would always help in fighting such google updates..

    ReplyDelete

Well, It's really great to see you here. IDEA! Why don't you have a great comment from your side so that our readers may have a look at the Superstar!

Have any feedback or questions? Feel free to comment :)

Let me help you to Buff your blog with AWESOMENESS. But, wanna know what's my speciality? then follow the chart given below:

75%
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
85%
HTML/CSS
65%
WORDPRESS
80%
JAVASCRIPT